Christian Economic Perspective
Christian Economic Perspective is a weekly radio program heard Sunday from 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. CT on 1230 WXCO-AM The Voice in Wausau, Wisconsin.
The program can also heard live across the Internet at http://www.1230wxco.com/stream.htm.
The mission of Christian Economic Perspective is to examine economic, political, and social issues from a Christian point of view.
United States National Debt
- Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee, October 29-30, 2013 20/11/2013Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee, October 29-30, 2013
- Federal Reserve announces results of offering of 28-day term deposits on November 18 19/11/2013Federal Reserve announces results of offering of 28-day term deposits on November 18
- Federal Reserve offers 28-day term deposits with full allotment at 26 basis points through its Term Deposit Facility 13/11/2013Federal Reserve offers 28-day term deposits with full allotment at 26 basis points through its Term Deposit Facility
- Diners not biting on KFC's China revival campaign 04/12/2013NEW YORK/SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Yum Brands Inc's KFC website in China trumpets the slogan "Trust in every bite". […]
- Asian shares slide as data-wary investors take profits 04/12/2013TOKYO (Reuters) - Most Asian shares slumped on Wednesday as the prospects of a reduction in the U.S. Federal Reserve's stimulus early next year prompted investors to cash in gains from recent rallies. […]
- BOJ's Sato says no need to forestall tax hike pain with more easing 04/12/2013HAKODATE, Japan (Reuters) - Bank of Japan board member Takehiro Sato said he saw no need to expand monetary stimulus pre-emptively to counter the pain to the economy from next year's sales tax hike, seeking to dispel speculation of a near-term expansion of its ultra-easy policy. […]