Christian Economic Perspective
Christian Economic Perspective is a weekly radio program heard from 0900-1000 hours CDT/CST (9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.) on 1230 WXCO-AM The Voice in Wausau, Wisconsin.
The program can also heard live across the Internet at http://www.1230wxco.com/stream.htm.
The mission of Christian Economic Perspective is to examine economic, political, and social issues from a Christian point of view.
United States National Debt
- Minutes of the Board's discount rates meetings from April 8 and April 29, 2013 28/05/2013Minutes of the Board's discount rates meetings from April 8 and April 29, 2013 […]
- Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee 22/05/2013Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee […]
- Federal Reserve announces results of offering of 28-day term deposits on May 20 21/05/2013Federal Reserve announces results of offering of 28-day term deposits on May 20 […]
- Deloitte to pay $10 million to settle misconduct accusations 18/06/2013NEW YORK (Reuters) - A financial advisory unit of Deloitte LLP has agreed to pay $10 million and accept other New York state penalties to settle accusations of misconduct related to an investigation of money laundering at Standard Chartered Bank. […]
- Google asks U.S. surveillance court permission to publish request data 18/06/2013SEATTLE (Reuters) - Google Inc said on Tuesday it has asked the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to allow the Internet company to publish aggregate numbers of national security requests, including disclosures under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), separately from criminal requests. […]
- Adobe Systems profit beats as Creative Cloud subscriptions grow 18/06/2013(Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, which makes the Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported a higher-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as demand rose for the subscription-based version of its flagship software package. […]